Wednesday 24 July 2013

Aggravated

This week you may say has not been the greatest. The electrician finally came today morning before I went off to the gym with my cousin, and after my shower - the water heater refuses to work. If I want to take a shower tonight, I'm going to have to boil my water on the stove again. Oh the joys of being here in India.

All I want is something to not back-fire. Just one thing. That's all I'm asking.

Especially in this environment, of being here in Hyderabad is just beyond frustrating. If you want to get something done, then you have you make hundreds of phone calls and literally harass them until the job is done. It's not very fun. Besides, even if the job is "done," you'll still need to chase those people perpetually because you'll always have continuous problems.

It hasn't been that long since I moved into this apartment officially with my mother - but it's been showing me frequent glimpses of hell because honestly, everything has been blowing up in my face.

On the upside, I made 5-minute Indo-Chinese fried rice today from scratch, and it was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment